How you deal with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you deal with this?

My SO is going to China tomorrow morning. Before i don't i don't have a problem whenever She's going to another country (For working) But ever since i coincidentally saw her email from a chinese guy whom her colleague. The guy is married man and he kind of 'Likes' my SO. And we had a big argument because of that email. We almost break up again.
    My worrying is all over my head now. She will be there till Next Sunday. I wouldn't be sleeping well for the whole week. I trust but somehow its hard. And that kind of guy will beg her since they will work together. MY SO convince me that she'll keep a gap with that guy and tell him to work as professional.

Have you ever through this? I mean at my SO side.
    If you were at her place before, then what did you do?

If you were me, what would you do?

Hmm good question.

I understand how it's hard.
    Not long ago i found out that this guy were talking and hanging out with my girlfriend more and more.
    I trust my girlfriend i do but when she said that she thinks he really likes her i didn't get very happy.
    So it ended with me taking the bad step of contacting him and asking of his intentions.

Hmm maybe she could send or do some things for you, that shows you are the one for her.
    I can't give any examples that you two can use.
    But during the episode with that random guy she sent me a bunch of videos were she sang and played guitar for me, to show it's me she loves and noone else.

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go alright!

Comment

Working...
    X