Just Hard Sometimes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Hard Sometimes..

I'm missing my fiance really bad right now. It's hard because I work and so does he and I'm sure a lot of people are going through situations like this. I've tried to hang out with friends too, to get my mind off of it, but they're all leaving now for school since it's starting back up soon. My two best friends are moving 2 hours away from me. So on top of not having the one person I love the most not here, they're leaving too. Just would be nice to have someone to talk to sometimes. It gets really hard ): I would never leave him you know, but everyone and all of us go through it, just glad to have this site.
    "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

I just moved for school, away from my SO and my family. I know no one where I am. So I know what you mean. But that's what we're here for. When you say it's hard, we know what you're talking about. We know what it's like to not be able to get a hug when you want one, or just sit on the couch together after a long day. So just remember that it's worth it. That love will work through it.
    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
    LD again: July 24, 2012
    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
    Married: November 1, 2014
    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by sewbama View Post
      I just moved for school, away from my SO and my family. I know no one where I am. So I know what you mean. But that's what we're here for. When you say it's hard, we know what you're talking about. We know what it's like to not be able to get a hug when you want one, or just sit on the couch together after a long day. So just remember that it's worth it. That love will work through it.
      Thank you <3 yeah that's why I like it here. Everyone knows how everyone else feels lol. I can't get that support sometimes from my friends who don't know what a long distance relationship even feels like.
      "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

*Hugs* we do all understand. Hang in there.....
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

*hugssss*!! hang in there! it's tough not being close to be the people you care about and love.

Comment

Thank you guys <3 It helps a lot (:

Comment

Aww, my bf and I are both busy a lot with work as well and it's really hard sometimes, so I can relate. My little handfull of friends are also as equally busy, so I don't always get to hang out with them either. If you want to talk to meee you can . i love getting to know new people.

Comment

Working...
              X