Surefire ways to wake yourself up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-l5PlDa-k

Set up more than one alarm clock on diff devices and have them out of arm's reach plugged into the wall (so you don't drag it to bed and snooze)?

Comment

My SO found out that setting multiple alarms on his phone worked for him. He always sleeps right through them! We assumed that after a while, they just shut off. So setting multiple with different ringtones might help!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyama View Post
        I wish that helped for me. I drink tea at night and it still doesn't get me up

Englishman I think you're over thinking this. Sleep is important for you and if your body didn't want to wake up, it was probably for a good reason
        Next time let her ring you and have your phone on super loud that should do the job.
        Very true, and it wouldn't be healthy if I was getting none, and would effect our time together im sure. I just dont wanna make a habit of saying ill be there and then sleeping through it .

And thanks Jessipoo and Courtney , I figure that and getting her to call me if im too late should hopefully work .

Comment

As a woman who went through a stage of falling asleep on my SO i understand your guilt!

I'm 7 hours ahead so when he finishes work it's midnight for me. I have used my SO as my alarm clock before and I've been his alarm clock more than once. It's something you have to balance being international but it can be done with practice.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I got an app on my android phone that force me to do some math to turn it off. what I did is changing the difficulty to VERY HARD. It gave me 653-253+143 = ? and I had to walk to my desk to take my calculator to solve it.

Comment

Working...
            X