VISA JUST CAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VISA JUST CAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT MY VISA VIA UPS A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!!! I AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF HERE ON THE 31ST!!!! BOOKED MY ONE WAY PLANE TICKET A FEW DAYS AGO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! Very exciting!!

Comment

wow, congrats! I can't even imagine the emotions you must be going through!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Originally posted by Snowlilly View Post
            wow, congrats! I can't even imagine the emotions you must be going through!
            depend on which part of the day you ask me lol right now im happy but extremely tired because of all the excitment

Comment

awesome, congratulations!!!!

Met online: 1/30/11
              Met in person: 5/30/12
              Second visit: 9/12/12
              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you!
                  "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                  Made it official: September 17, 2010
                  Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                  Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                  Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                  Got married: November 21, 2012
                  Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                  Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

thanks everybody!!

Comment

That's pure dead brilliant! I'm guessing you're moving to.. Scotland, is it? Congratulations and I wish you luck in all your moving preparations!

I've also put in a UK spouse visa application a few weeks ago.. fingers crossed and hoping that it is accepted. (Hopefully I'll be Scotland bound next month too!)

Comment

Such exciting news!! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! Seeing other people's visas coming through give me hope that love does prevail

Comment

Congrats

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Originally posted by pink elephant View Post
                              That's pure dead brilliant! I'm guessing you're moving to.. Scotland, is it? Congratulations and I wish you luck in all your moving preparations!

I've also put in a UK spouse visa application a few weeks ago.. fingers crossed and hoping that it is accepted. (Hopefully I'll be Scotland bound next month too!)
                              Good luck to you! hopefully you'll be posting something similier in a few weeks.
                              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X