I dont know whats wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know whats wrong

I have been in this relationship for 7months now,and everytime he plans to visit me,he doesn't make it,somethin comes up and im worried we might never meet.sometimes i think he got to the relationship to waste my time and to give me false hopes,im really worried.

Huh that's not good.
    How many times have he tried to visit you?
    And what have his reasons for cancelling the visit been?

Comment

i think so too, does sound like that especially if he does it all the time. in a LDR someone has to visit at some point doesnt have to be every month sometimes could be once a year but someone needs to visit in order for it to work

Comment

Woah, just because things come up doesn't mean he's not trying. It took me about a year to be able to visit Alex. There were so many visits we planned before and they all fell through because of lack of money or transportation or family crap or friend drama or exes, all that sorta stuff came up. I was supposed to visit him on his birthday, then I was supposed to visit him in November, then on my birthday, then on Christmas and newyears, none of that happened but we stuck through it. Talk about it with him and ask him what he's really doing to try and make a visit. Is it that he's out of a job and he keeps thinking he'll get one? If so tell him to wait until he has a job and then y'all can make plans.

Comment

well if nobody has the money or means to do so then thats understandable, if thats not the case try to see whats up. sorry should have been more clear with my first post

Comment

There could be many reasons why he hasn't been able to meet you yet, mind you it's only been 7 months (yes I know it feels like forever) but my SO and I only met after a year and we had loads of plans before but they all fell through for various reasons... Don't go straight out and blame him before you know why he hasn't made any progress. Is there anything you can do to help him visit you? If he really is playing with you then you need to set him straight but before you know it for a fact you shouldn't accuse him of anything, it will only hurt him.

Comment

Well to be honest you're not giving us much information so it's almost like you want us to shake a stick at him.

Has he told you why he hasn't been able to make it? If not, I'd ask. Depending on how old he is some reasons may seem silly but if they stop him from visiting, there's not much to do. It's always heartbreaking when your plans fall through, but giving up just means the relationship wasn't worth much to begin with. And, this is my opinion, if the guy was with you to "play" you he'd have you visit him instead. No use going through all that effort and money on your part to mess around, right?

Comment

Working...
              X