HELP?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP?!?!?!

Im gunna webcam today with my s/o cus its his bday but i really dont know what to ask him or do -___-

Just have a regular conversation with him. Smile, wave, talk about random things, play the question game, play 20 questions, play an online game together, just have fun! The whole point is to spend time with your SO, so just do what you'd both enjoy

sigpic

Comment

just be your self? kinnda not that hard. smile and wish him

Comment

Hahaha, like the above posters said. Just be yourself! If you feel like you REALLY want to impress, put some make-up on or wear something nice. Don't go super out of your way to try and impress him! I'm sure you've already done that a while ago (:
        "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

Totally agree with the others that you should be yourself. I was nervous to but I just went with the flow and everything turned out alright . Dont be afraid of akward silences thats normal it can happen. And like tanaquil said you dont need to go all out. But i def fix my hair and check myself before i turn on cam lol.

Comment

Dress how you would normally dress, and just talk. Maybe make faces at each other :P. Refrain from anything sexual because that could count as evidence XP. Oh! Do a puppet show :'D! It sounds stupid, but trust me he'll get a good laugh out of it.

Comment

Working...
            X