10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

So my SO is back in London for good in 1o days, and we're moving in together in a couple of months too I'm so happy at the moment, I just can't stop smiling

Just wanted to say that for all of you who are finding it difficult, have hope, it's all worth it in the end, when you can finally see the point when you close the distance! x

Congrays!

Comment

Congrats!! That's such wonderful news, and I must admit I'm very jealous, but all I can say is that I wish you the best of luck and GOOD JOB!!!!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Congrats!!!! So happy for you! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Congrats, that's definitely amazing news!
          Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
          Dating: December 2019
          First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

that has to be sooo exciting...congratulations...i can't wait for the day when it's only 10 days till my SO comes to be with me forever

Comment

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Good luck! I can't wait until I'm in that situation

Comment

Posts like this are why I joined this site to begin with! I just started with my SO, and I need to see all the folks making it work.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Working...
                      X