Valentine IS SOON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine IS SOON!

Hi guys, hope you still remember me, gi from the old forum.

So yeah, I have been finding inspiration for me and my SO's first ever VDay gift.

I wrote my girlfriend a song entitled "Most beautiful gift I have ever had" for this year's Valentine's Day. But I will be away on the 12 February to 15 February, meaning I will be away for Valentine's Day. I was planning to surprise her with it but I have to be away to a place where there is almost no outside communication available (rural village).

So is there anything I can do here?
    Perhaps some kind of online courier that will send my song to her email on the actual day? (Send now, receive later)
    How about celebrating early on our monthsarry which is on the 11th?
    Any other ideas beside these?

I really want to blow her mind so even more in love with me she will fall. (Y) Oh she said I can call her on Skype on the 15th, but I don't want her to be alone on the VDay..

Do you know how long it takes mail to get from you to her? If there is still time, record the song on your PC then burn it to a cd and mail it to her, maybe with a letter or card.

Comment

If you want to send it through the internet, you should use LetterMeLater.com. It's a service that let's you send e-mails at any date you want through your own e-mail address, and you can add files too.

Comment

Ha! I just scheduled an email using that site! Thanks for the tip!!

Comment

Yay, by mail is possible but there is no guarantee she will get it on time.
          Thanks Taija!

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Working...
            X