We broke up for 2 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We broke up for 2 days...

I wasn't in a right state of mind and was unhappy for awhile with my relationship with Earl *My boyfriend* and so I broke up with him and said that,"I just wasn't into it anymore" but I texted him repeatedly saying,"Please take me back." and that,"I didn't want to lose him".. it was a very painful 2 days for the both of us but we're back and happy with one another.

Also, I wanted to share this

Texts from last night...

Me: Baby, How much do you love me? I am just wondering.

Him: Umm, I got bad news for you.

*Note: At this point my heart was in my stomach and preparing for the worst*

Me: Uh oh, What?

Him: Well, It seems that they haven't made a vessel large enough to measure how much I love you with, so I can't give you an exact measurement.

Me: OMG Baby don't scare me like that sweetheart.

LoL, He keeps me on my toes but I sure do love him.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! heh!

Comment

Glad you two are alright I scared my boyfriend today, too, by saying something pretty similar xD
      I told him I didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. His reply was "..what?"
      "I want to be your fiance!!!"
      Oh well. Later he said he knew I would say something like that :P

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney:) View Post
        Glad you two are alright I scared my boyfriend today, too, by saying something pretty similar xD
        I told him I didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. His reply was "..what?"
        "I want to be your fiance!!!"
        Oh well. Later he said he knew I would say something like that :P
        LoL, That's funny.. but that's sweet.

My Boyfriend lives in Illinois and Yes, I am glad that we're alright also.

Comment

Very cute story. Glad it all worked out. My boyfriend & I broke up for about 3 hours, & it was quite an intense 3 hours I must say! But I guess it made us realise that we didn't want to be without the other person.

Comment

Working...
          X