Annoyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoyed

Okay so I'm not sure if anyone else have this problem. My boyfriend is real annoying in the fact that when I do something it is like...oh my gosh, I'm mad, I'm going to not talk to you. HOWEVER, if he does the same thing it's like suppose to be no big deal. This is what happened...my boyfriend was getting ready to take a shower to go to work and I had my ipod on, supposedly he tried talking to me but I didn't hear him and from then on, when he got out till when he went downstairs to finish getting ready he was not really talking to me. BUT whenever he is like watchin T.V or on his computer and I try to talk to him or say something to him and he ignores me because he is too wrapped up in what he is watching or whatever, I don't get all pissy like that. Gah, it is EXTREMELY annoying when he doesn't like this stuff being done to him but when he does its like whatever. Needless to say, we will be having a chit chat about how hypocritical he can be just because I do something. Oh btw, I'm here visiting him in Ireland. So yeah anyone else have this general issue or anything close? Sorry this was more a rant but would like to get your guys' take on it!

Haha. That sort of reminds me of the slight argument my SO and i had like 2 days ago! In this case, im a bit like your SO. I tend to get sulky at times over nothing really, and i do the whole not talking to you thing. Whereas, he's usually the one to let it go, partly cause i insist and i get mad if he decides to remain sulky about what ive done. Nothing major though, and that attitude sort of alternates between him and i.. GAH! Send him a sweet txt to make him laugh/smile or something. I'm sure he'd have forgotten the issue by tommorrow. If not? try giving him a taste of his own medicine. lol..next time he does something that slightly annoys you, act all sulky for as long as you can (all pretend)! That'll teach him! (:
    Hope you're enjoying Eire!
    x

Comment

I can understand how annoying that can be. I haven't really experienced something like that with my SO.

But i was experiencing that with my stepfather, who forbid me to be on my own computer after 10PM and 2 hrs max every day, even tho he averaged 4 hrs every day an sat up to 1-2 AM every night

Comment

I think I've had something similar, but it's usually with us being sick/being really depressed. We react the same way with both sides so it's sort of funny. We don't think our problems are anything but we'll give each other hell if we find out they've been running bad fever/been super down and we weren't told. We've only got into a scuff twice but that was when I held back way too much, which I try not to anymore.

It's weird how you experience both sides of the same story, in a sense, yet you still don't automatically see it from the other side at the time. Like I'm sure he doesn't realize how annoying he's being yet when you do something similar he throws a fit. I guess it's normal, it's just something you kinda have to work at so it's not like you want to throttle each other every time.

Comment

I haven't experienced it, but I can totally see how I would get sooooooo frustrated at that!!!!

Good luck working it out...and HAVE FUN in IRELAND!! You guys get together alot, you lucky dog!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who dropped in with a piece of advice. @ holli: I know I have been very lucky...we both have to be able to see each other often!

Comment

Have that problem too. It sucks. I want to smack him. lol jk

Comment

Working...
              X