No announcement yet.

Not liking him at all right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to get over him, why do you still have him added as a friend? get over him and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      Sweetheart, since you seem to be a bit in denial here, I'll try to spell it out bluntly.
      .he isn't completely done though...he can't be. He told me he's not (we talked about it earlier this month), that he still loves me, that he still wants us to continue together

I am sorry, but if this were true, and he really thought you weren't completely done, he WOULD HAVE acknowledged your birthday in some small way, a text, a FB message, whatever. A guy who's planning on getting back together at some point would have made sure of it.

I know it hurts and I know you love him, but you have to face reality here, it's over. He said those things because it was easier than the truth, people do that all of the time. Listen, I know you're not going to believe any of this, it's obvious from your other posts, but just keep the possibility in mind, it'll help you in the coming months. Take care.
      I third this.
      Honestly it seems to me as if he's somehow keeping you you there in case nothing better comes along. I'm really sorry to say it that blunt but you need to stop waiting for something that will not happen. It does sound like he's too much of a coward to tell you the truth. I know you don't want to believe this but if he really still loved you or if your relationship had worked, you wouldn't be in this position now. Move on with your life and cut all contact with him. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        Sweetheart, since you seem to be a bit in denial here, I'll try to spell it out bluntly.
        .he isn't completely done though...he can't be. He told me he's not (we talked about it earlier this month), that he still loves me, that he still wants us to continue together

I am sorry, but if this were true, and he really thought you weren't completely done, he WOULD HAVE acknowledged your birthday in some small way, a text, a FB message, whatever. A guy who's planning on getting back together at some point would have made sure of it.
        Exactly. My ex and I were on and off a few times and early on, even though we were broken up, I still wasn't wanting to give up completely... When Easter came around, that day was sort of an important date for us the year before, so, I made sure to message her and that brought us together again. That was then...

Now though, as I mentioned in my other post, I am completely done. I ignore her messages to me and I definitely don't plan on contacting her in any way for her birthday, which is next month.
        First met online: October 15th, 2011
        First met in-person: July 13th, 2012

Next meeting: September 21st, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X