Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no post!

Hi All!!!!

I haven't posted since march but it feels like it has been years! There are so many new people on the forum! Updates! How is everyone?

Update for me: I graduated from the U of Oregon in March and moved in with chris! We were together for a year and a half before the big move. It has defiantly been an adjustment and our relationship has been thought a lot in the last few months.

But we are still together and still going strong! I got a job as a revenue coordinator at a local hotel and he is signing his papers to go into the navy in 2 weeks. A
    lot of changes.

Hope all is well! The website has a lot of new stuff. I am looking forward to getting back on and back in the swing of things with my LDR family.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Bethypoo, great seeing you! Glad to hear things are going well too
    (I just realized how horribly this post rhymed.)

Comment

Hello!

I've been gone too. Going to USC Law school now in downtown LA. ex-SO and I are some kind of friends, but otherwise just trying to keep enough time to have a social life while being a 1L and not bankrupting myself after taking out all those loans.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well for you two

Comment

I was glad to see this post! I've thought of you while you were gone, and I'm glad to hear that you're doing well!
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

Hi!! You've been on my mind lately! My SO and I had closed the distance in March due to school issues, and he ended up getting re-accepted back, so we closed the distance for 6 months and then he went back in September. We're still going strong and he'll be home in less than three weeks!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
              Nice to hear that you're doing fine

Comment

It's nice to hear from you, and that you and your SO are still doing great!
                I just came back from a 3 1/2 month visit with my SO a few weeks ago, my SO started a new course, and I'm starting the application process for one. We still see a good few years of long distance ahead of us before we can be in the same place permanently.

Comment

awwwww I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!
                  Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                  X