This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe...

Twenty-one days from this moment right now, I will be walking through an airport with butterflies in my stomach as I check through security, I will be excited and nervous and a multitude of other emotions, I will sit on a mechanical bird for a number of hours and then, I'll step off with shaky hands and a racing heart, into a strange new place to me, but into the arms of a man who has only just begun to hold my hand and walk me through the thrilling and loving new adventure of making all of my dreams come true. Three weeks my friends, twenty-one days...and I couldn't be more ready. <3
    Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
    Dating: December 2019
    First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
    - Florida Georgia Line -

Yay! I hope these next few weeks fly by for you and that you have a great time when you get there!

Comment

Believe me, they go fast and excruciatingly slow at the same time! Good luck.
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Just reading this made me so excited I cant wait to experience this same feeling. Best of luck to you .

Comment

Originally posted by ashdav2010 View Post
          Yay! I hope these next few weeks fly by for you and that you have a great time when you get there!
          I'm so darn excited! I can't wait to tell y'all about it when I get back!
          Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
            Believe me, they go fast and excruciatingly slow at the same time! Good luck.
            Oh my gosh no kidding, we've been counting down since 112 days, it seems so close yet I just can't wait!
            Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
            - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by Nbaby View Post
              Just reading this made me so excited I cant wait to experience this same feeling. Best of luck to you .
              I'm so excited beyond words, thank you for the good luck wishes, the very same to you!
              Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
              - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

How exciting, nothing can really compare to that wonderful feeling!
                Best wishes on the upcoming visit.

Comment

That's so exciting!! I will never know what it feels like to meet someone you've never seen before, but I do know what it feels to finally hug someone you've missed for months. Awww best luck for you! I know it will be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
                    How exciting, nothing can really compare to that wonderful feeling!
                    Best wishes on the upcoming visit.
                    I definitely know what you mean about nothing comparing to this, it's such a sweet surreal feeling and I'm so thrilled. Thank you for the well wishes!
                    Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                      That's so exciting!! I will never know what it feels like to meet someone you've never seen before, but I do know what it feels to finally hug someone you've missed for months. Awww best luck for you! I know it will be great!
                      Thank you so very much, I'm absolutely beside myself, I never thought we'd be here and it's the best feeling. I can't wait to come back and tell everyone about it!
                      Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

So excited for you...after reading that it made me think of all the times I have made that same journey to my SO...makes me miss him! Hope the next 3 weeks fly by and I hope that you have a wonderful time on your visit!

Comment

Originally posted by AABRCL05 View Post
                          So excited for you...after reading that it made me think of all the times I have made that same journey to my SO...makes me miss him! Hope the next 3 weeks fly by and I hope that you have a wonderful time on your visit!

Thank you so much, it's so nice to have so many wonderful people who are so supportive, know exactly how I feel, and are just as excited for this because they have been there too!
                          Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Congrats on going to meet the love of your life soon.. I wish that it was me going to IL to meet my boyfriend.. but we've already met in person years ago so I don't think I would call it "meeting".. maybe seeing him again.. but good luck to you hun <3

Comment

That will be very exciting! There is no other feeling like it in the world!

Comment

Working...
                              X