Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME! I just came back from meeting my bf for the first time and it was pure magic .. I know exactly how you feel because I was nervous yet anxious and before I knew it I was at the airport getting on a flight to SF. I hope your meeting is everything you imagined it plus more!

Comment

Originally posted by xoPinkMargarita View Post
      Congrats on going to meet the love of your life soon.. I wish that it was me going to IL to meet my boyfriend.. but we've already met in person years ago so I don't think I would call it "meeting".. maybe seeing him again.. but good luck to you hun <3
      Thanks so much, I'm sure it world be just as exciting for you to see your boyfriend again, the distance makes it exciting every time you get to see them.
      Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
      Dating: December 2019
      First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by rixue View Post
        That will be very exciting! There is no other feeling like it in the world!
        I totally agree, it's very exciting the closer and closer it gets!
        Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
        - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ll vacant View Post
          AWESOME! I just came back from meeting my bf for the first time and it was pure magic .. I know exactly how you feel because I was nervous yet anxious and before I knew it I was at the airport getting on a flight to SF. I hope your meeting is everything you imagined it plus more!
          Ooh since you just got back, I'll ask you: How do you deal with the nerves?!
          Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Well, It was hard. The night before I was supposed to leave, I even thought about not going all together because I was so nervous. I even told my BF and told myself I'd make my decision based on his response. Needless to say, I went. Eventually though, I just started filling my own head with reasons why I shouldn't be nervous so maybe some of these will help you too ..

1. He already loves you for you, it's only going to get stronger once you're there in person.
            2. All these other stupid guys think you look good and want to be with you, so why shouldn't he?
            3. Your chemistry together is amazing.
            4. He's probably just as nervous as you, if not more.

Basically, I just kept boosting my ego ;] you're a very pretty girl and you already hold his heart so I don't think you have much to be nervous about. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it once you've came back. It's so funny, I saw so many people on here say that plenty of people stress about being nervous, "what if he doesn't like me?" etc., and then they come back saying "IT WENT GREAT!"

Comment

Awwww, good luck =) I'm sure that's really exciting!!

Comment

Well, It was hard. The night before I was supposed to leave, I even thought about not going all together because I was so nervous. I even told my BF and told myself I'd make my decision based on his response. Needless to say, I went. Eventually though, I just started filling my own head with reasons why I shouldn't be nervous so maybe some of these will help you too ..

1. He already loves you for you, it's only going to get stronger once you're there in person.
                2. All these other stupid guys think you look good and want to be with you, so why shouldn't he?

Basically, I just kept boosting my ego ;] you're a very pretty girl and you already hold his heart so I don't think you have much to be nervous about. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it once you've came back. It's so funny, I saw so many people on here say that plenty of people stress about being nervous, "what if he doesn't like me?" etc., and then they come back saying "IT WENT GREAT!"
                that is some great advice...she may not know...but i am just as nervous...and anxious...but i love her so much...that i just push it all aside...can't wait till you are here sweetie...oh...btw..i would be her SO...lol...H.mikenzi's that is....lol

Comment

Thank you so much, that helps a lot! I definitely look forward to taking all about it when I get back!
                  Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                  - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by LailaSummer View Post
                    Awwww, good luck =) I'm sure that's really exciting!!
                    It really really is!
                    Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
                      that is some great advice...she may not know...but i am just as nervous...and anxious...but i love her so much...that i just push it all aside...can't wait till you are here sweetie...oh...btw..i would be her SO...lol...H.mikenzi's that is....lol
                      Hehe, hi baby! I love you too!
                      Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

i know the exact feeling! enjoy it!
                        Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Originally posted by faith_patience_believe View Post
                          i know the exact feeling! enjoy it!
                          Thank you so much, I will!
                          Jacob&Heather

"Simple as can be."
                          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Ah i am so happy for you! And so excited! I might meeting my SO in december so i will be looking for an update from you!!

Comment

now less than 20 days baby....hehe...just can't wait

Comment

That's so exciting!!! So happy for you!!! Have fun! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
                                X