Just back from seeing my boy :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from seeing my boy :)

Hey folks, just a wee thread to let you know that I had the most AMAZING time with my boy. WOW can't believe we FINALLY got to spend 2 weeks together. It was everything I imagined it would be and more, and I'm now arranging the next trip
    Every single thing was awesome, there really isn't anything that I would change for anything. Two whole weeks that just flew by but I'll cherish every single moment.

Hope you guys are all doing well

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

Aww, I've been keeping an eye out for your update! I'm so glad to hear you had such a good visit, and I hope the countdown to your next one is over in no time

Comment

Aw thankyou lady . I'm still absolutely buzzing haha. Gonna try go over again in May, been to travel agents this morning for a price so reckon get christmas out the way first. Gonna try upload pictures but yeah not too good at that haha.
      Hope all's good with you xx

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

Comment

Awwww, congrats :3
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Congrats on your first meeting! Glad you had a good visit!

Comment

Originally posted by rixue View Post
            Congrats on your first meeting! Glad you had a good visit!
            It was awesome, and may I say you live in a beautiful city , I got a bit roasted haha how do you guys survive that heat

Comment

Yay! Congrats! That first meeting is always a special moment

Met: November 19, 2010
              Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
              Made it official: April 29, 2011
              Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
              Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
              Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
              K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
              Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
              Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

It was awesome, and may I say you live in a beautiful city , I got a bit roasted haha how do you guys survive that heat
                The city is quite beautiful! Haha the heat here is terrible (and the cold), we get both extremes! The sad thing is you never really get used to the heat D: I deal with it pretty well A: because I have a natural olive skin tone that tans and doesn't burn XD and B: I worked outside in the extreme heat for up to 8 hours.

Comment

Im glad u had a great time i get more impatient now :P

Comment

that's so awesome..i know i get to finally spend a week with my SO for the first time...and i am so excited...glad that everything went well for you...and that you are planning your next meeting...ain't love grand?

Comment

Glad to hear that everything went so well!

Comment

Awwww congrats! So happy for you! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Ahhh so happy for you! Hope to see pictures soon!

Congratulations sweetheart, and hope you get to see him again soon.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Yay for good news!. Congratulations on the great time with your SO :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X