This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i end this LDR ?

soooo i had this fight with my S/O about trusting him cus one day he told me HE WAS gunna sleep & i was like goodnight then i like 1 hour pass and he was on this One site where we met . so i made this fake profile and i added him and told him hes cute. he then responded with oh thanks, youre cute as well!!!! then i responded back if hes single . im still waiting for him to reply. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD just forget about him and move on? because i just cant take that he said that when he told meeee he doesnt flirt with GIRLS & that im the only one for him!!! plus i love him && i know him for 5 months.... iam soooo depressed

So basically you don't trust him... He didn't do anything wrong, at all. If I see someone cute, I can still say that to that person, or to my friends right? Not cheating, not being mean, nothing at all. Sorry if I sound mean, but if already after 5 months you get depressed from just this, maybe you should give this realationship a good think

Comment

I don't really think its fair that you're trying to trick him into looking like he's being unfaithful. It's game-playing, and it's just going to create situations like this, where you're upset about a situation which you've actually made by tempting your SO into a behaviour you don't like.

And I agree with the first poster, telling someone they're cute is not too massive a deal. It might make you uncomfortable, but he's not explicitly said that he wants to be with someone else. He's not even said he's single.

If you really want to make this relationship work, you're going to have to be honest with your SO. And that means you're going to have to tell him what you've done. Talk to him about things that you feel crosses a line - if you don't want him to tell other people they're cute, tell him you don't want him to. Your SO isn't psychic about what you'll count as being unfaithful, so you need to talk about it and set boundaries as a couple

Stop trying to trick him and start trying to talk to him.

Comment

Like others have said before me, why are doing that to him? You should try to talk with him instead of taking such drastic measures. No relationship comes without drama, especially those on the relatively new side of things. Talk to him. This problem will never be resolved by 'spying' on him or what not.

Comment

If my girl tryed to trick me I would be the one rethinking the deal. Trust is very important and if you can't trust him then you need to talk with him. Jealousy is different, I was never the jealous type until I met Sonya. It drives you nuts, you just need to remember they are with you not that other chic. Good luck.
          I Love My Beautiful Sonya!!!

Comment

I think you should grow up.

Comment

I agree that what you did is wrong. Those kind of games are silly.
              However, I wouldn't like if my SO responded to such a message with "you're cute as well". A thank you is enough. I don't see it as a massive deal though. In other circumstances I would probably talk to him and tell him to please not do that but you've basically brought yourself into this situation so you should let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                I think you should grow up.
                I echo this sentiment. Playing games like these does not a healthy relationship make!

Comment

You aren't mature enough for this relationship, so yes, you should get out of it. You really need to work on trusting people before you get into another relationship. Trust is the backbone of every relationship, especially LDR. If I had doubted my boyfriend, we would not be together, living together finally now.
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

trust is such a huge thing...and i get a little why you are feeling the way you are...but for him to just return the "i think you're cute too" to you(the fake you)...i wouldn't take that as him looking to hook up with someone else...if he hasn't done anything else to flag this feeling...i wouldn't let it bother you...talk to him...find new ways to connect...and make things interesting...conversation conversation conversation

Comment

first mistake: not trusting him when he told you that he wanted to go to sleep.
                      second mistake: making a FAKE profile and messaging to him and saying he is cute
                      Third mistake: being paranoid about it.

conculsion: He can go to sleep, eat, rest or even play video games after he told you good night i wanna sleep. people change their minds about the activities they do. he doesnt have to have your approval as to what he should do after he said good night i m going to sleep.
                      After me and my SO log off and we say we go to sleep, Most the time i go to sleep, but sometimes i browse more, and you are being way off line here, making a fake profile and wanting to check on him. grow up girl.

you dont trust him, but you are trying to make it to be his mistake, and you are playing a game here. you are just too young for a relationship, because your thinking pattern is not suited for a serious relationship at this point.

Comment

That he told you he was going to sleep but didn't was nothing to worry about in itself - many times my SO and I have said goodnight to one another before going on to do other things, even online. My SO still uses his account on the website where we met; I know he's in contact with new people there, and I don't doubt that he speaks to girls as well as guys, but I'd never dream of creating a fake account to check up on him because that's a betrayal of trust

Okay, I wouldn't be happy either about the way your SO responded to the message (as another posted above me said, a simple thank you would have been sufficient), but considering the circumstances I think you should let this one go. If you try to catch someone out, more often than not you'll end up hearing an answer which you don't like. I'm sorry if my post comes across as harsh, I can understand why your SO's reply hurt your feelings, but if you don't believe you can trust him then perhaps for both your sakes it is indeed time to move on.

Comment

You shouldn't be doing this, because unless this was strictly a dating site that you met on, how do you know exactly what he was doing ..?
                          Maybe he just left himself logged in?
                          There are countless explanations and you most definitely should NOT have made a fake account and tried to come onto him.
                          This is a big no no, you want trust from him, but this is NOT the way to get it.
                          If I were you, I would delete the account and just not ever bring it up again.
                          Keep on being that cute girl he fell for in the first place.
                          Don't resort to this jealous before before the good times get to even happen girrrrrl!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben (Bun) View Post
                            If my girl tryed to trick me I would be the one rethinking the deal. Trust is very important and if you can't trust him then you need to talk with him. Jealousy is different, I was never the jealous type until I met Sonya. It drives you nuts, you just need to remember they are with you not that other chic. Good luck.
                            Well said baby, you shouldnt trick him. And in some cases i dont think its fair to expect him to not flirt with anyone else, me and ben are both flirts. Cant help it, but no reason to get jelly, remember he's yours.

Comment

Trust is important in a relationship especially a long distance relationship. Tricking him was wrong. You put him in a situation that he might not have been in otherwise. He may of been trying to be polite. He didn't even reply to the single question. Don't treat him like a bad guy when you were the one who did wrong.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
                              X