Brag thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brag thread!

Another just for fun thread, I love making these! This is a thread to post the best picture, cutest picture or whatever picture of your SO and just brag! Make us jealous of you!

I will start off with a snapshot of HBB looking quite cute this morning

Last edited by Jezah; September 9, 2012, 05:14 PM.

hmm i don't know about the whole making others jealous thing but I like the concept of just sitting and talking about our SOs, the cute things they do and whatnot :P

The cutest thing Dan ever did for me was write me a love letter, I was so happy when I got it in the mail the timing was perfect because he left the day before for a week long hiking trip with his dad. I read it so many times
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yay for guys with glasses! This is my absolute favorite picture of my bf:

mmm mohawk -drools-

Comment

I love bragging about my SO! Haha. Anyways, here he is. On the ice where he belongs, far more attractive than any other NHL player.

Last edited by Brieasaurus; September 9, 2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I can't get over Kaleb in this picture. As far as I know, he's never looked at me like that before. And every time I look at this picture, I feel so loved, so special. He's so special.

started dating: 12/08/12
          "i love you": 04/12/13
          el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
          montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
          el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
          montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
          el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
          el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
          el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
          san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
          san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

=3 Honestly... hes sooooooo cute! You should see him when he smiles ! Makes me melt.

Comment

My boyfriend surprised me by buying lady gaga's new perfume package for $120(!!) for me. You get the perfume + a few other things with it but recently he found out that other countries get soap and other little things with their packages and now he has been spending a lot of time searching online to try and buy me everything that gaga has been releasing with her perfume because (in his words) I deserve it all. He's so sweet <3

Comment

My SO is very tall, so he can reach stuff on high shelves.
                He can bake and cook way better than I do.
                He gives fantastic foot massages.
                He can fix computers.
                Also, he pretty much is my dream-guy, physically.

Note that in the first picture, the beer can is definitely not his. He isn't the littering type
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

My SO got all A's last trimester! He took an ethics class (which he loved), heat transfer, and some human resource thing that was evidently super boring. So proud

This trimester he has fluids, factory engineering, and... something else. What a smart boy!

Comment

My fiance cooks breakfast and dinner (and makes my lunch for work). He does yard work, takes care of my girls (dogs) and he takes very good care of me I love him to death and can't wait to marry him in 12 days.

Here he is working on my car...so hot.

And I posted this one the other day but I'll post it again...love when he grows out his beard (though he doesn't really like it lol)

Met: November 19, 2010
                    Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
                    Made it official: April 29, 2011
                    Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
                    Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
                    Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
                    K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
                    Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
                    Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

My SO has about a 4.0 in college
                      " There is always hope.
                      "

Comment

I am super proud of him because he's doing so much better this semester! Plus he's just so darn cute

sigpic

Comment

My boyfriend is a great cook and a very talented designer. He graduated from uni with honors and he loves to cuddle. He also has unbelievable abs and a big willy

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Ahhh I love this! I will be posting on this frequently.

My SO is insanely talented with computers. He decides he wants to learn something, goes after it, and masters it. You know how some people know all the celebrity news? Well, he's like that with tech podcasts/news articles. He's always up on current events, because he reads the paper a million times a day, and he always has something educated or interesting to say.

The past couple days as well, I've been so impressed with his dedication to his family as well. He minds the kids without a second thought, and he's been picking up and dropping off his niece and nephew to school the past couple of days because his sister needed help. He's so generous, and just fantastic with kids. I love his dedication to those he loves.

He's such a good man! I'm so in love with him.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Glad the thread is liked! Bragging is fun!

I love my SO's arms, he is military and they are super buff and chiseled
                              He went to Uni for Physics, he is smart like that :P
                              He was super sweet to my cats when he was here, even sleeping in a weird way because of my cat Pooka (now a kitty angel in heaven)
                              He is a fantastic kisser!

Comment

Working...
                              X