Update on my move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on my move

Sorry havent been around lately but was attempting to get my bearings of the place, plus i dont have my own computer yet so i gotta share Denise's for a little while. For the first couple of days everything was just amazing minus the jet lag O_o, then on the 3rd day i started questioning whether i made the right decision by moving and felt very homesick which actually snuck up on me big time! I still feel slightly homesick and sad from time to time but it doesnt last too long. Yesturday it may not seem like much to anyone else but it was a huge step for me, since Denise has the flu i went down to the corner store by myself and picked up a few things. Then today i took another big step and took the bus by myself to Tesco for some more big time shopping everything is just amazing so far, of course me and Denise have had a few arguments over stuff but thats due to us getting used to seeing each other all the time under one roof, its defiantly not smooth sailing by any means but i wouldnt trade anything for the world. Our sex life is even more awesome, because now we dont have to rush it just to squeeze it in like we did with the visits, we take it slow dont do it for many hours and its just even better. Heh, im even starting to get a bit of an accent now, i can hear it sneak in from time to time lol. Just so many things here with food, medical items, ect its better then the US.....I LOVE IT HERE!!!!

I was wondering how you were doing. It definitely is a big adjustment for sure to move to a whole different country. I just moved into my apartment and am finding out how even that is an adjustment, being that it has been 26 years since I lived alone. I am sure in a few months you will be all settled in. It takes time. Keep us updated and gosh, grats on closing the distance!

Comment

I'm so glad to read that things are going better! I am excited for you two!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Great news! Keep us updated

Comment

So happy for you! Glad to hear your happy and everything is working out! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Lucky! Hope everything continues to go well!
            First met online: October 15th, 2011
            First met in-person: July 13th, 2012

Next meeting: September 21st, 2012

Comment

Glad to hear the great news!

Comment

Congrats, that's awesome news!
                Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                Dating: December 2019
                First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I was waiting for an update. Nice to hear from you. Best of luck to you both.

Comment

Glad to know things are gradually falling into place for you Best of luck.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

thanks for the update, glad to hear things are going well so far
                        -Trepis

Comment

thanks everybody!

Comment

Welcome home hen

Comment

Working...
                            X