Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whistling.
    OH GOD.

i hate whistling. my mum hates whistling too.

he always does it. AAAGGGHHH. sometimes he gets the hint if i put my music on... really loud....

then theres the classical music. whenever we are in the car together, he will have classical music on. now, i really dont mind if its 20 min drive or so. but 1hour-5hour drives, it drives me nuts -.-

id hate it if he stopped doing it, of course, because thats him, but still -.-

Comment

I will NOT let my SO into my bed unless he's showered recently. xD Literally. It's the same concept as what lademoiselle said about the hand washing. I swear, I can feel the germs. I myself won't go to bed unless I've just showered. Even if I come home at like 3am. It's just something I NEED to do. LOL XD What's difficult for him is that he showers in the morning and I at night, so I pretty much make him shower twice lol.

Comment

My SO is a loud eater...he doesn't chew with his mouth open or anything but somehow he chews very loudly (I don't know how else to explain it! lol) and it drives me insane.

He's also a random sigher. We'll be doing something together and he'll suddenly let out a big sigh and I always think I've done something wrong!

Comment

My other half has a thing for saying "Oh god" and copying things I say in texts, as well as using the same emotes. I think it's a habit that's rubbing on me. =.=

Comment

I don't recall having any hang ups. I may have them, but don't remember them.

First Visit: September 2016
            Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
            Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
            For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
            John 4:12
            I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

My SO can't stand having something on his feet, or even touching them when he sleeps (other than the mattress). It makes him nervous and agitated, and sometimes I'll oke him with my own feet just to get a reaction Myself, I don't really know if I have any real hang ups... Other than both of us having to hold hands in a certain way, otherwise we'll have to stop and rearrange our hands, haha! I don't really have a problem with morning breath like everyone else seem to have though, maybe I'm the odd one out here?

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Working...
              X