Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had the most awesome soppiest conversation ever with my SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had the most awesome soppiest conversation ever with my SO..

Hey all,
    Me and my SO have been through some tough times lately, and tonight we have had a really lovely mushy heart warming conversation where we both cried. I love him so much it's unreal! Just wondering if you guys have any other similar conversations with your SOs? It's a nice way to admit how you feel about each each other from time to time. I've been dealing with a load of insecurities lately because of something that happened between us in June. Now I feel much better and I am so happy that we get to skype almost everyday.

my girlfriend and i have them quite often actually...sometimes by text...sometimes phone or skype...i get very emotional at times...i think it's just all the feelings i have for her stuffed between the walls of my little heart...i just need to get them out sometimes...and i love sharing all of it with her...pouring out my feelings to her feels so incredibly good...and i know she loves it too...that's right...i'm a totally sappy man...but i'm ok with that

Comment

Me and my boyfriend have those talks a lot. He is very sappy compared to most guys but I really like that about him. That he can be totally open with me about his feelings

Comment

We have them every so often as well <3. I love being able to express everything to him and hear him pour out his heart. We had a very memorable one on our last visit after his mom asked me what my intentions were in our relationship. I described our life together till we were old. Im lucky to have such an amazing man. Im more in love every day.

Comment

How sweet

I know we had a couple of these talks a few years ago, but now... mm nope. Maybe it's because we're too secure in how the other feels or because it's been smooth sailing for so long?
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Aww it's so sweet I am glad that you all have SO's who aren't afraid to be soppy! When me and my OH started talking as we met online, he seemed like a tough guy and all that, but he really is a softie underneath and I am so glad to have brought out that side in him!

Comment

My boyfriend is a mushy gushy boy sometimes, and I love it! When we have these talks it makes me realize how much he really loves me and it feels so great! He was always a softie and I think thats one reason why I love him! But then again I love him for many reasons

Comment

Now that we've finally met in person, yes, quite often. And now that I am miserable and back home, it's happening a lot more often too.

Comment

My boyfriend isn't usually the one to openly share his feelings, but when he does, it feels magical. When we're just having an awesome talk at night, or just this afternoon when he called me on the way to his football game, I could almost feel him hugging me. The feeling usually happens right as we're saying goodbye, and he's being extra-sweet, and I just feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. And I just think, this is love. There is no other way to describe it. It's love.
                  started dating: 12/08/12
                  "i love you": 04/12/13
                  el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                  montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                  el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                  montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                  el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                  el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                  el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                  san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                  san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment