Time flies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time flies!

My SO and I have just worked out that we are a little over 1/3 of the way through the long distance part of our relationship!! And we also worked out that by May/June 2013 we will be over half way!
    I know this might not sound too amazing, but I have to say that it has made my day slightly better as we said goodbye this morning and have another 40 days to wait
    How far are you guys in the long distance part of your relationships?
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

That's encouraging!

As for us, hmm... I'd say we're about 2/5 of the way through. Going by that, our halfway point would fall in February 2013

Comment

Hm that depends. We are hoping to close the distance end of July 2013 so if I take that date, we are exactly half way through. Ten months down. ten to go. Wow!

Comment

Oh wow, that's great!

I think me and my SO have a little over 1/3 of our LDR left Probably a bit more, but still!

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

My SO and I are 2.5/4.5 our LDR. We're past halfway, but still 2 years left... or guess 1 year and 10 months are more precise.

Comment

If everything goes as planned (which never happens ofcourse), we are past halfway. 14 months in this relationship, 10 months till closed distance. Knowing that he is willing to quit school for a year, and move to me, makes it possible for me to go on

Comment

Honestly no real idea at this point. There are lots of decisions being made at the moment that affect how long we'll be long distance.

Comment

Working...
              X