Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to share ( update for those who follow my posts )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to share ( update for those who follow my posts )

I was going over my old posts from months ago. Back when Robert and I wernt so healthy... Im sure those of you who have followed my post remember.

Well We never did the open relationship thing, I told him I would but changed my mind ( this was all from months ago btw ) We just took a break and then sorted things out.

We still have our bad fights. But what couple doesnt?
    We have gotten better about working and talking our issues out and we are now a lot healthier.

I just wanted to make a post saying thanks to those members who followed my post and helped me out I appropriate it
    " There is always hope.
    "

I'm glad things are going better (even though I wasn't around back when they were bad) You are right that everyone has their bad times.. My SO and I had a rough summer... we are back in that honeymoon phase but I'm not so stupid as to think we won't have more rough times ahead... relationships are difficult things that need work..
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I do remember your older posts. I'm really pleased for you that it's getting back on track, although it's been a rough patch. It's so much nicer when things are going smoothly, haha.

Comment

Working...
      X