So I was updating my itunes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was updating my itunes....

and I found this song, it's called Fight the Distance by Matt Cab and it made me think of my sweetheart, and I figured many of you would fall in love with this song too, so.. enjoy <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8wFemUJo0

I hope I did that right!! If not, you can utube it ^__^

Yes, I am now in love with this song <3 Thanks for posting!

Comment

This one gets a thumbs up from me!

Comment

Great song He has a beautiful voice!

Comment

You are so very welcome I love his voice too, and this song is just amazing!

Comment

Just texted the Youtube link to SO. I think he'll like it. Thanks!
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

what a lovely voice he has! Thank you for sharing

Comment

I will share a song too! It is not in English but I think it is beautiful... My bf translated it for me except for the Spanish part. Anyone feel like translating the Spanish part?

YouTube link to Eshghe Aval (It means first love)

Anna:az ghoseh delam mikhaad ke bemiram (I'd like to die from sorrow)
                kaas mishod dobaareh toro too baghal begiram (wish I could hold you in my arms again)

shahkar: haazeram khoda har chi ke daram begireh azam (I would god takes whatever I have from me)
                vali ye rooz digeh ba to baasham (but to be with you one more day)
                taa ghabl az to zendegim bood bi mani (my life was meaningless before you)
                ghab az to ke akharin eshghe zendegie mani (before you who are my last love in my life)

Anna: taa ghabl az to nemidonestam esgh chie (before you,I didn't know what was love)
                nemidonestam ashegh kie (I didn't know who was lover)
                nemidonestam ashegi che haalie (I didn't know what does loving feel like)

shahkar spanish!)

Anna: eshghe aval to, eshghe akhar to (first love you, last love you)
                hameye zendegim saraasar to (you throughout my entire life)
                to tanha eshghe paaki vaseye man too in donyaa (you are the only truelove in the world for me)

Shahkar:too eshghe man hastio (you are my love and)
                Anna: to esghe man khaahi bood (you'll be my love)
                behtarin lahzehaaye omram (the best moments of my life)

Shahkar:ba to bood (were with you)

repeating all of it again!
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Hurray for song sharing! ^_^ I like songs that are in different languages, this one is really pretty! Thanks for sharing
                  I see you have a Canada/USA LDR going on too. I'm in California and my SO is in Calgary,AB. Trying to figure out visa stuff.. so confusing!

Comment

Working...
                  X