Thank you to everyone on this site ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to everyone on this site ♥

I've only been on this site for a little while, but I'd like to thank everyone who has been here to give me ideas and to help me out with my girlfriend issues and questions. My girlfriend and I are now doing very well. I'm learning how to tell her my feelings and she's learning how to deal with me :P & tell me her feelings and emotions. We did go through a questionable phase where I honestly didn't know if it'd work..but the past few weeks I've really seen improvement in our relationship, we haven't argued at all [except once over spongebob ], and I don't feel so tensed up when I talk to her. She does mean a lot to me, and I'm looking forward to being with her in the future. Recently my Gma went into a coma and my girlfriend and my mom has both been here for me ♥ - Oh & MY MOM HAS DECIDED SHE'D LIKE TO MEET MY GIRLFRIEND! , Girlfriend is a little nervous about it, but it'll be alright. Almost 9 months that we've been talking - 1 month on the 4th that we've been together - & 3 months since I realized I love this girl ♥ So again, thank you to everyone! Will keep you guys updated. Christmas=being with my girlfriend, FORREAL ☻♥ SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

This post made me smile so much! I am happy to hear so many positive things (though I am sorry about your grandma!)

I found the support on here has made my relationship sooo much better too!!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love reading posts like this Nice one!

Comment

So glad to hear that things are going better with your girlfriend, it's definitely nice to have a place like this for support and advice and I am glad you've got some good from it! Best of luck moving forward!
        Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
        Dating: December 2019
        First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
        - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Awww! :'D

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Glad to hear things are going better

Comment

YAY

Comment

thats great yayy

Comment

Working...
                X