Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting was even better than I could have dreamed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww that was so cute i know that feeling, happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
      i will be at the airport tomorrow to meet my girlfriend for the first time...won't have video there...but am soooo excited
      that is great all the best

Comment

Adorable video Congratulations, I'm glad everything went well!

Comment

The video is very sweet! Congrats! Glad everything went well.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone I am really looking forward to being with him again. We're hoping to by new years.
            It was amazing and i'm sure everyone of you have felt it or will soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbi696 View Post
              Awwww I'm happy it went well for you! I was watching vids of first meetings on youtube today and I actually stumbled on yours before reading this post. I am trying to figure out how to record my first meeting since it will only be him and I at the airport..he said he would but it might be a little awkward to try and hold the camera and have me tackle him :P..maybe i'll just wait till he comes to see me and my mom will record it (second meeting)
              I have spent so much time watching those videos I've seen a few videos where people recorded it themselves it was still really cute but it does seem a bit more awkward to have to figure out how to hold the camera and hug Does he have anyone who can come and record it?
              I'd love to see the video of your second meeting!

Originally posted by Benni View Post
              So happy for you! Congrats!! I'm sure when I meet B (6 more months), I will be a slobbery mess!!
              Haha I was trying so hard not to cry. When we hugged I had tears in my eyes and the whole time in the car I was just trying to keep calm but I stared at him and kept touching his hair thinking "wow he's really here" I honestly thought I was going to be a mess. I'm sure it will be extremely amazing when you meet!

Originally posted by ashdav2010 View Post
              You really were bouncing around waiting for him! How sweet....the video will be something you will always cherish. Glad you had a great visit!
              Before he got there I was bouncing even more so lol. I just cut that part of the video out. Thank you! I do cherish it now when i'm missing him so much<3

i will be at the airport tomorrow to meet my girlfriend for the first time...won't have video there...but am soooo excited
              That's amazing!!! I hope it went really well!!! I hope you post about it

Comment

ok..so..yesterday my girlfriend landed in wisconsin...and i waited there for her...with roses in hand...watching all the people coming in off the plane...and i waited...and i waited...seemed like an eternity...finally...i see her round the corner...and i see the big smile come to her face as she sees me..we walk up to each other...rather swiftly...and i wrap my arms around her...as she does the same...and i can feel her shaking...from the nervousness...but as we stood there and held each other...i could feel the shaking slowly subside...she is everything i have ever dreamed...and so perfect for me..we held hands and hugged and kissed while we waited for her bag...and went home first...and talked...and held each other...if there was even the smallest inkling of doubt inside of me that she was the one...that small inkling is completely gone...i love her...i am in love with her....she is my best friend..my love...my girlfriend...my soulmate...and i will finally be the one that gets to treat her the way she should be treated by her boyfriend...never letting go...never causing her pain...and always being the one to be there for her...her rock...her boyfriend...and more...i love you with every ounce of my being my hunnibear...and always will!!!

Comment

Wonderful!!!!! So happy for both of you! Yay!!
                  February 2012 -- met online
                  August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                  April 2013 -- met in person
                  June 2013 -- broke up
                  July 2013 -- back together
                  August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                  October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                  April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

ok..so..yesterday my girlfriend landed in wisconsin...and i waited there for her...with roses in hand...watching all the people coming in off the plane...and i waited...and i waited...seemed like an eternity...finally...i see her round the corner...and i see the big smile come to her face as she sees me..we walk up to each other...rather swiftly...and i wrap my arms around her...as she does the same...and i can feel her shaking...from the nervousness...but as we stood there and held each other...i could feel the shaking slowly subside...she is everything i have ever dreamed...and so perfect for me..we held hands and hugged and kissed while we waited for her bag...and went home first...and talked...and held each other...if there was even the smallest inkling of doubt inside of me that she was the one...that small inkling is completely gone...i love her...i am in love with her....she is my best friend..my love...my girlfriend...my soulmate...and i will finally be the one that gets to treat her the way she should be treated by her boyfriend...never letting go...never causing her pain...and always being the one to be there for her...her rock...her boyfriend...and more...i love you with every ounce of my being my hunnibear...and always will!!!
                    Oh my goodness<3 How wonderful! I am so happy for you! If you're comfortable with posting pictures I'd love to see some

Comment

The video was really sweet. Best of luck to the both of you. =)

Comment

First of all, that video is just beautiful. I wish you guys all the best. Secondly, I love reading all of the "first time meeting" stories on here... Since I have met and actually lived with my SO before, but we were friends back then, I will never have that experience. ...and I am kind of jealous of that. On the other hand, I can't wait to see her again.

Comment

Awww that video is so wonderful! Sooo sweet. I'm so very happy for you both. <3 I met my SO after 4 years online on Sept 5th, but since I went to see him alone, no pics or anything. I think it's so amazing that you thought ahead and captured that moment forever.

Comment

Aww such a sweet video! I also realized I'm pretty sure I follow you on tumblr too and I remember now hearing about how you were going to meet your boyfriend in September! I think it's awesome when people can capture the moment they met in video.. my boyfriend and I were alone when we met and didn't. However I did my best to imprint it in my head. I think the two of you are so cute together and I wish you all the best in your relationship!!

Comment

Working...
                            X