need to vent....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to vent....

That moment when you see a status on Facebook from one of your friends who is in a CD relationship. " I miss him I wish I was with him" bitch please I havent seen my SO in over 7 months I dont want to hear about how you miss someone who you see every other damn day.

-sigh- I now have to pay for driving school because job corps fucked me out of getting my license and said I felt I was using them to get my license.... No duh youre a free government program for free education EVERYONE THAT COMES HERE USES YOU FOR SOMETHING.

Ive had three meetings on it and they wont change their mind so now I have to leave without a license and pay for driving school because I have no car that I can use and guess what I cant buy atm a car and guess what I wont be able to buy once I move if I have no license a car.

So driving school is my only way to get it because I cant fit my dads truck or my brothers car. So yay for job corps and screwing over the good students who actually give a damn about education and never get into trouble. Just keep all the fucktards who could care less, do drugs and drink on center, get into fights several times and are not sent home.

Zero talerance policie my ass.

So fuck you job corps thanks for the culinary degree. I wont be reccomending anyone to you in the future.

I cant wait to get to PA and set my SO up as a non res that way he wont have to deal with the BS on his job corps center.

Oh and to the staff at job corps just because I mentioned it may be hard for my SO to find a job because he isnt a social person DOES NOT mean he will be leaning on me finacially and it doesnt mean he will be relying on me finacially. HOW DARE ANYONE ASK ME IF I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP

I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOUR YEARS HOW DARE YOU OR ANY STAFF MEMBER TREAT IT LIKE ITS NOTHING.

JUST BECAUSE IM 21DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPUD AND I THINK I KNOW MY RELATIONSHIP WAYYYYY BETTER THAN YOU.

So glad i leave this place friday for good fuck this place.

Oh and did I mention my room caught fire by an outlet near my bed and still isnt fixed even tho ive Asked staff three times to fix it before it caught fire and twice after words. And no one gave a shit that my bed almost caight fire.

This week is moving too slow
    " There is always hope.
    "

rough week I can see. I'm sorry you're going through all that, it's hard to deal with all that at once.
    Try not to stress more than necessary, everything will turn out alright. It always does.
    Sorry, I'm the annoying optimist.
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Thanks
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

sending hugs your way
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

hugs** keep strong, i know its hard, think about your SO, and when you will be meeting him next when you go through bad times in life it will make you smile even for a second

Comment

OMG I know how you feel!!! I just spent 3 months with my man after not being with him for close to 9 months and he had to go home yesterday. Last night my heart shattered in a billion pieces having to spend the night alone right. My brother who is dating a girl in town has her over, cuddling on the couch, and she tells me... you really near to cheer up, your seeing him in a couple weeks. S:lfkjapgilkasjgp;aldjg ..... i will cut you! Keep your head up sugar. Now to go sleep and pray I dont drown in snot.

jenn

Comment

Some people *sigh*. Just gotta stay strong, and look at it this way...you'll be away from it all soon enough.

Comment

I hope u feel a bit better after ur vent. It helps . I hope everything will be okay.

Comment

Thanks guys I really apprichiate it.

I'll be leaving this place friday the problem right now is my SO goes to a job corps in another state he still has 2 years left because he just started college.

I'm hoping to move up there soon so we can get a place and he can be non res.

Yet everyone assumes if I let him live with me that he will mooch off of me. I know it might be hard for him to find a job, but he and I have already discussed this and I know he will be looking for a job soon after he moves in. Yet any time I tell someone We've already discussed it, their response is " Hmmm " the kinda Hmm where you know they dont believe you or they think your SO is lying.

I'm not the kinda person to let my SO take advantage of me ( not that he ever would )

Yes I spoil him, yes I take care of him, But he doesnt get that kind of care from his family. I don't mind helping him. Thats what you do when you love someone you help them as much as you can, you help them grow and be strong, he helped me in the past, now its my turn to help him. A relationship is not about who makes more money, who works and who doesnt.

This is the 21st centery. If I want to work and help out my partner than I should be able to. Without people assuming shit.

Its one thing for my dad to do it. he's my dad. its his job to worry and assume shit about my relationship all parents do.

But for staff here and other people. they should really keep their opinions to themselves and stop assuming shit about someone who they've never even met.
                  " There is always hope.
                  "

Comment

AMEN SISTER! I talk about a duel income household w/ my SO and he can't fathom that.. if a girl mooches off the Guy its considered his duty to care of her. His ex was a huge mooched for the longest time. Now I talk about our future and his mind goes to "we can't afford that". I'm glad you're sticking up for what you want. Don't stop. Much love Xxxxxx.

Comment

Working...
                    X