Romanian/Belgian couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romanian/Belgian couples

I've noticed there are at least two other couples here like that, and i was wondering if there are even more. I'd love to hear their stories and maybe even start a group on here and maybe even plan a get together of some sort

This is so off topic, but OMG ROMANIA?! I've always wanted to go Is it as pretty as the photos?
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Well i'm probably just a little bit biased about answering but..i think you can find a bit of everything for everyone here. If culture is your thing you'll find plenty of museums, historical monuments, traditional customs; if you like history we have castles, and traditional medieval houses still preserved, even a few medieval cities that hold festivals and such; if you're a nature person we got mountains, sea, and a delta; if you just like to party there's plenty of places to do that too, pubs, bars, clubs, concerts. I live in the capital and all the things i mentioned are either here, or within a couple of hours drive. We're pretty much open and friendly people and almost everyone speaks English at some level.

So far, all my online friends and acquaintances that have visited have enjoyed their time time and some even revisited. And i always seem to run into tourists/foreigners all the time.

Comment

It sounds wonderful, I hope I get a chance to visit one day.
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Spent three weeks in Romania, two of those at a friend's empty apartment room in the capital near Rina's location and one week with her at the seaside. Beside enjoying the view of her I must admit this country is nice even if we didn't get to visit too much. The heat was killing me as I wasn't used to it. Coming from Belgium with an average temperature in the summer of 23°C or something going to Romania where the summers are over 30°C all the time where reaching 35+°C isn't a surprise either... My skin did not love me much except at evening/nighttime.
          Bucharest was pretty insane for me to see because the population of that city is a quarter of the population of whole Belgium. And also I haven't really spend much time in big towns either in my country and you can't compare Brussels (our capital) with Bucharest either.

When I came home and showed everyone the pictures she made (because I fail with cameras in some way or another), everyone was in love with the country and most of them added Romania on their travel list.
          Last edited by Raij; October 1, 2012, 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          X