I met him online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met him online

He was a "follower" on Tumblr. We started talking for a month until we decided to meet about two weeks ago.
    I went to Portland, where he lives and stayed for five days with him. It was great! He said he wanted to try a LDR with me and I said yes. After all, Portland is only 2 hours away by plane.

But then, I came back home and we no longer talk like before. And to be honest, it makes me feel insecure. I want to see him again and soon but I don't want him to feel pressured by it.
    I just want for us to talk like before.
    Any suggestions?

Give it time. If you just went back the thought of talking to you could make him sad because its no longer in persoBut through a screen.

Try sending him a message asking what's up and then wait for him to reply.Part of LD relationships is coping with one another schedules. Some days you may talk a lot some days maybe not at all

Also keep in mind not to push or nag. Remember to give him time to come to you. Like send him a message here and there but dont send like more than 10 orsome crazy number with no reply.

Give him time to answer your messagesas he may be doing something.

I know its hard but the communication will get easier with time.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply. I'll give him time as I don't really want to be all clingy.

Comment

Working...
      X