Cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheater

My SO has decided to cheat on me once again, so I left him for good this time. I see no reason to stay with someone like that. I will still stay here on the forums because I enjoy giving advice to others. I hope it's alright to stay even if we are not together anymore.

Oh I am sorry to hear that hrp2007! I do hope your not feeling too down about what's happened? Keep strong and know you have all of us to talk to should you want too......take care and ((Hugs))

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Thank you Well the feeling comes and goes. He had cybered cheated on me a few times before and we tried to talk it out and make it work. He agreed to go see a counselor, which I am not sure if he was going or not since I am not there. I thought things were well until a friend informed me that he was on a dating site looking for casual sex. So I knew that if he was willing to start actually meeting people in person there was a problem. A problem I didn't want to be a part of anymore. I devoted this entire year to him and this is how I get my thanks. I will be strong if he comes back this time, just to say no.

Comment

Good for you for standing up to it !! <3 Hope you're okay!

Comment

Of course you are welcome to stay, your experience will surely help others! So sorry to hear this HUGS!

Comment

Thank you (: I appreciate it.

Comment

That really sucks. I hope you can move on quickly.

Of course you should stay. I'm sure your insight will help people.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Sorry to hear about that and no worries, you can stay here while being single (i'm one of the few single members here).

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Originally posted by hrp2007 View Post
                  My SO has decided to cheat on me once again, so I left him for good this time. I see no reason to stay with someone like that. I will still stay here on the forums because I enjoy giving advice to others. I hope it's alright to stay even if we are not together anymore.
                  It is perfectly fine, to stay for giving advice.

First Visit: September 2016
                  Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                  Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                  For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                  John 4:12
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Sorry to hear about what's happened Good on you though!

Comment

Thanks everyone (: I enjoyed the community since I was here and that's a lot of why I would like to stick around as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X