Our 1st anniversary What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our 1st anniversary What to do?

So this month is our 1 year anniversary, we cannot be together for that day because he cant get time off work to come to France . Any ideas on how to make it special and what we can do to celebrate? Thank you

congrats to both of u.
    why dont u send cards to him i mean real cards. pick the one thay is sexy. lol
    and then u both can do webcam on the day and celebrate that way.

Comment

Like summerstillhere says, sending cards, webcamming on the day both are great cheap ideas! If you have more time, you could make gifts, or if you have more money, you could buy gifts. But I think the best idea is to have a sort of webcam date.. plan a meal you both can make together and eat it on webcam.. maybe watch a movie or TV show episode or play a game together while on webcam.. talk together, stare into each others eyes all lovey dovey like.. that sort of thing. And if for some reason it won't work on your actual anniversary because of work or whatever, you guys could pick another day.. like if you want to celebrate it in person as well you can plan something awesome for the next time you're together whenever that will be.. I hope you have a great anniversary!

Comment

Thanks. They are really helpful Does anybody else have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X