a great week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a great week

so..i've been home for a little bit after dropping my girlfriend off at the airport..and although sad..i am the happiest i have been in so long..our visit was everything i had hoped for..and more..and if there was any tiny miniscule shred of doubt that she was the one for me...that has been thrown out the window..i know she has told me before..many times...that she isn't perfect..who is right?..but she is perfect for me...and that's all i need...we spent alot of time together..shopping..having something to eat..watching cute romantic movies..and just snuggling...enjoying each other...she is amazing...and everything i have ever wished for..she is truly my best friend..my girlfriend..my soulmate..my perfect..and we will be closing the distance in like the 2nd or 3rd week in january..which we talked about even before her trip here...i think we knew..mostly because we talk about everything...and are always totally open with each other...i gave her her promise ring...after letting her know how much she means to me..and everything that the promise ring means to me...i was all sentimental and mushy and stuff...which actually isn't really all that hard for me..i'm just sorta that way...so...to sum it up...our week together was amazing...everything we both had hoped it would be...and now we get to start making the plans for closing the distance...3 1/2 months isn't alot of time....but it will definitely be enough...because it's what we both truly want...i love seeing the suprised looks and smiles on her face...when i do the things she really deserves...but never expects...it makes me melt inside...she is my forever...

awww so happy you two had such a great week! Sounds like you are both really lucky to have found each other!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

she's so totally amazing...not like i didn't already know that...hehe....but just being able to be close to her...and experience the feelings face to face....nothing has ever felt more right...

Comment

believe me! I know the feeling!
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)

Comment

here...picture...hehe

https://instagr.am/p/QVc4LZC64P/

Comment

and another

https://instagr.am/p/QKviCci64H/

Comment

aww what a gorgeous ring!! And you two are so cute together!

Comment

thank you...the ring says "today tomorrow always" on the outside...and our names on the inside...that smile never left my face the whole time she was here...

Comment

Glad the trip went so well! That is exciting you are closing the distance in about three months! By the way, the ring is beautiful!

Comment

it's an infinity ring..i bought it a couple months ago...and a few times a week i would open the box and just look at it...and imagine it on her finger...imagine what i would say...don't have to imagine anymore...everything just came out of my mouth...off my mind...and slid it on her finger....she got teary...and i got the biggest tightest hug ever...truly a moment i will never forget...

Comment

So glad you guys had such an amazing visit. Sounds like it couldn't have gone any better.

Comment

Aww that's so amazing! I'm glad it went so well and you guys get to close the distance so soon!!

Comment

So glad you guys had a good visit The ring is beautiful and you 2 are so cute together!

Comment

Great to hear this happy news Congratulations to you guys!!!
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

thank you so much everyone...and i'm glad to get to share this with all of you...it actually couldn't have gone any better....everything i was feeling...was very much confirmed...i feel just so damn lucky...she won't land for about another half hour...definitely gonna miss her sleeping next to me tonite...just hoping i get to at least talk to her before i fall asleep...and i know she hasn't seen this post yet either...can't wait for her to see it...and see all of your comments...i know that will make her feel pretty good....thank you again

Comment

Working...
                              X