No announcement yet.

Another Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi sweetheart, can't believe I haven't posted here yet. I've been keeping you in my prayers, and reading your messages always puts my life in perspective. I'm so, incredibly sorry for all your fiance's health issues. I'm praying and thinking about you, and know you are loved. I hope everything gets better, and soon. You deserve it. <3
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

update

my fiance STILL hasn't had a lung biopsy or colonoscopy. the scheduler at his clinic was supposed to do her job but she lied and said she did. so he's been waiting 2 weeks by the phone for a call as to when his appts. are for nothing. in the meantime he's been coughing up blood and getting worse. thank goodness I don't live nearby because that bitch would be dead. she's playing with his life and that's not ok with me.

Comment

Like everybody else I feel so sorry for you and your SO. I'm praying for you both

Comment

The best thing you can do is stay positive for him. I know this is very hard, I just went through it with my mom. She passed away in July this year. But she had it for four years.
          Don't think its a death grip right away. You havent got the biopsy back yet so for now just wait.

And you have to remember if he does have it he can survive it, A lot of people survive having cancer. So dont give up.
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon Q View Post
            And you have to remember if he does have it he can survive it, A lot of people survive having cancer. So dont give up.
            I was just going to say this, too. My mother and grandmother both survived aggressive cancers, so don't lose hope. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I can't imagine this hard this is for you, so please keep reaching out to us like you already are. *hugs*

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this! Try to stay positive for him and don't give up hope. You'll both know more once the biopsy is done. I hope they get a move on at the hospital! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
              X