I've had a really bad year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter A View Post
    She never calls me now or comes near me anyway, so her loss. It's probably for the best this has happened, so she cannot rip me off anymore. What a slag she is.

Exactly! Her loss! Good for you <3

Comment

She never calls me now or comes near me anyway, so her loss. It's probably for the best this has happened, so she cannot rip me off anymore. What a slag she is.
      I am glad you realized this!

Comment

I do still think about her and talk about her a lot, which is understandable, cos she was such a big part of my life in my thoughts. At least I found her again to see she hadn't really changed, but if she doesn't care about saving what we had, she's not worthy of my time. I think until I'm really over her totally, I'll talk about her to my family and that, but I know one day I'll see it as she wasted a chance to be loved by such a great person. If all she cares about is boyfriends buying her expensive items, she'll never get a chance to be loved in that way.

Comment

I do still think about her and talk about her a lot, which is understandable, cos she was such a big part of my life in my thoughts. At least I found her again to see she hadn't really changed, but if she doesn't care about saving what we had, she's not worthy of my time. I think until I'm really over her totally, I'll talk about her to my family and that, but I know one day I'll see it as she wasted a chance to be loved by such a great person. If all she cares about is boyfriends buying her expensive items, she'll never get a chance to be loved in that way.
          It will take a while to get over her, but so long as you know that you need to you can start to move on. It's her loss, and you're right, with the way she treats people, she will never have a good relationship with someone who loves her. I'm glad you're seeing that you're better off without her!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Agree totally.

Comment

Working...
            X