Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in need of some advice

Hello!
    I'm new here so, I thought this would be a great place to get the best advice from others in long distance relationships, too! Here's my situation:

My SO (well currently my ex) and I are on the verge of getting back together after 4 months of being apart. We broke up due to complications with distance and effort in the relationship (but things are better now). My family seems to think that he is gone forever and they do not expect us to reunite - my worry is that my family will be mad at me because they knew how upset him and I made each other and it was very emotional.
    I don't know how or when I will break it them: do I let them know in a few months, or tomorrow? Wait until it's official?

Is it okay to be worried?

Thanks to all that share their advice I really appreciate it

warn them that yall are talking, you dont want to completely blind side them.

Comment

agree with elizabeth...tell them you have started talking again....and just let them know as things progress....just makes things easier...

Comment

I'm surprised I never thought of that, thank you guys, you are so right. I told my mother I was talking to him and she didn't freak out or anything, she just asked what he was up to and it calmed my worry!

Thank you, again! x

Comment

Working...
        X