This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Back Home to see my SO,But...

So, I've been planning on going home for fall break to se my SO for about a month. I'm Only going to be home for the weekend and I have My aunts Retirement party to attend. So we'll really only have one day together. We had Plans to go to the Local Rock Gym (Our Favorite thing to do together). But, She just Blew-out her knee playing soccer.
    This is My First Relationship so I'm not really good with coming up with Ideas for Dates,also this would be our "First" official Date.

So My question to you all is Do you have any "Crutches Friendly" date Ideas. The Movies is an option but it seems a little too cliche`.

Ill be home in 4 days (12.Oct.2012)

Make them dinner and a movie! Throw in some board games. I'm sure they'll love it.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
      Make them dinner and a movie! Throw in some board games. I'm sure they'll love it.
      Thank you. I Like the Idea, But I dont Know how to turn on a stove/oven let alone Cook. I do like the Idea of Movie and Board games tho.

Comment

There's always movies, just sit towards the bottom You could have a picnic together. You pack everything and get it all set up and just let her sit down and enjoy. If she doesn't mind walking with her crutches you could go to a museum or a park. I really like Black_Halloween's idea! If you can't cook maybe pick up some food, maybe get her some flowers or something sweet, and a movie
        Have fun!!!

Comment

Pick up some Chinese food, a movie, and some popcorn. I love simple dates like that!

Sometimes my SO and I do this sort of date but we get frozen yogurt and all sorts of toppings too - delicious!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Your post is giving me flashbacks - my very first date was a crutches friendly date hehe.

It was pretty low-key, we went & had lunch on the high street near our high school (this was not with my current SO, for the record). Dinner out somewhere is also nice. I also enjoy going out to fancy dessert places (it seems all my crutches friendly dates involve food... what can I say, the way to my heart is through my stomach. )

You could go to the theatre as well. A bit less cliché than the movies, perhaps?

Comment

a picnic is nice, either get something boxed from a local deli, or pack something yourself (easier than cooking a meal), bring dinner home, have the table set nice, and pick up something already prepared, and have dessert. Go out for dessert. go people watching somewhere
              everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Thank You all For your wonderful Advice

Originally posted by CKJS View Post
                There's always movies, just sit towards the bottom
                Have fun!!!
                This We ended up Just going to the movies Anyway because it was Rain all Weekend. It Turned out better than Expected. But When our Date Cane to and End Neither of us were willing to say good bye. Now I'm Back at School and Counting down the Days Till I'm Back home for Thanksgiving Break.

Comment

Working...
                X