Had an amazing week <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an amazing week <3

Just dropped my SO off at the airport Had an amazing weekend with him. Since my birthday is this Saturday and he couldn't come out then, he stayed the 3rd-9th. I had no idea what we were going to do for his trip here since he said he did not have a lot of money to spend. I was expecting a weekend of watching movies at home and hanging out but I was wrong! On Friday night he said we should go out to dinner at least once this trip. We had a good dinner and then I was surprised with what came next.

He ended up sneaking my GPS into the car without me knowing before we left the house. He turned it on, went to favorites, and chose "Kim's Birthday Surprise." I was excited and had no idea where we were going. We got to the location and it ended up being a concert for one of my favorite bands (Owl City)! I did not even know he was in town. My SO is not a fan of him at all and he said "I cannot believe I am here, I must really love you. Happy Birthday." :P

On Sunday he gave me a heart necklace as another present! I had been hinting at wanting something from him I could wear all of the time and it was perfect! Monday was his last full day visiting and I thought we were going to just relax at the house...I was wrong again. He woke me up early and we went out to lunch. After getting back into the car from that he pulled out the GPS again and this time in the favorites section went to "Kim's Monday Surprise." He had the biggest grin on his face the entire ride there. He ended up taking me to the local zoo which I had wanted to go to forever since they had a new polar bear exhibit (they are my favorite animal).

The week was full of so many surprises, and I have never felt so loved ! Thought I would share my week!

Sounds like such a great time! Love the surprises! How sweet!!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Aaaaaw, that's so sweet of him! It sounds like you really had a lovely time together, and hey... OWL CITY!! I'm so jealous of you right now, haha

Met online: February 2011
      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

How wonderful - just reading this made me smile I'm glad you had such a good time together (and I'm totally sharing in that Owl City envy with Alle, haha!)

Comment

I love this! I smiled reading it

Comment

Yay for a great visit!! Glad it was soooo very nice for you both!
            February 2012 -- met online
            August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
            April 2013 -- met in person
            June 2013 -- broke up
            July 2013 -- back together
            August 2013 -- 2nd visit
            October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
            April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Aww it all sounds so sweet and nice. Yay for happy posts!!

Comment

brownie points for your boyfriend, keeping your relationship exciting! it's always nice to see that your SO still has little tricks up his sleeves to show you how much he love you!!!

Comment

Awwwww... That's so awesome!

Comment

That sounds amazing! I'm glad you had such a great time!!!!
                    Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X