Cutting the distance in half :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting the distance in half :)

So the boyfriend has found a place in Ohio. He's currently in Florida and since i'm in southern ontario, that's pretty far away considering we spent most of our lives much closer (although still LDR) than that. I'm super excited that he's going to be just on the other side of a border and one state away instead of like on the other side of the country. Anyone else here have their SO move considerably closer, without closing the distance? It's not much, but it's a step and it's awesome.

Yay that is exciting! It is progress!

Comment

woohoo! congrats! baby steps and trip costs will be way cheaper since the distance won't be so far

Comment

I'm from Ontario as well and my GF used to live in Atlanta, Georgia. This Summer she moved to Pennsylvania, which is WAY closer, driveable and much cheaper! Infact I just got back from there yesterday!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Congrats!

Sadly that isn't really applicable to a cross continental relationship.

Comment

That's great, cutting the distance in half is huge I wish it was an option in my relationship.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That's so exciting! I'm very happy for you. Like some others have said, I wish it was an option for me too. Congrats!
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
              X