It's decided- finally :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's decided- finally :)

After so much back and forth and thinking about our future together and where it lies, we've finally come to a decision. Or maybe life chose for us. I'm not sure but either way..
    My SO is going to move back to Germany
    He's been looking for jobs for a while (he works for the government so he has to wait until there is a vacancy here for his position) but we were still talking about me moving to the US for a while. Well but as some of you might remember, we had quite a rocky patch because of all those visa issues. Without a spouse visa, it's almost impossible and marriage at this point wouldn't be the right thing to do. Is not that we don't want that. It's definitely a long term goal but I don't want to do it out of pragmatic reasons and not right now. It has to feel right for both of us and all the pressure almost destroyed everything.
    Now I can relax and I'm much calmer because I finally know where this road will take us and that we can take things as slowly as we want and there won't be any pressure for anything.
    He even found an interesting job offer close to my city and he'll put his résumé up

Yay, so I'm happy and I just thought I'd share the good news

Great news!! Good luck on your future together in Germany!

Comment

That's wonderful All the very best for the future!

Comment

Good luck!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's great news Kiyama! Really glad to here you guys have solved that issue and can close the distance

Comment

That's great It's so good to hear that you found a way, it gives hope to everyone. Good luck!
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Wonderful news!! Good luck and best of wishes

Comment

Great news! Best of luck for the road ahead.

Comment

What a weight off you mind that must be! I'm happy for you both
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yay yay yay!

This definitely brightened my night. Good luck and congratulations, dearest!
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Ahh, wie schön! Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes!
                      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

That's great news!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

That's really great! I'm happy for you!!!

Comment

OMG!!! That's great news! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X