Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ex is acting like a little kid.

I broke up like a month ago.
    It was his choice to break our LDR because he's sick of it and he said he wanted someone real with him not internet. (that hurts a lot)

We stop contact for weeks. I didnt text him or email him and I even blocked him in skype.
    so yesterday I really missed him and I sent him an email (I feel stupid for doing that)
    and he replied my email last night but I wait till today to reply him.
    he keep asking me whats new with me, I said nothing just work like usual and nothing else and he ask me if I hv other news which I then say nothing new with me except my hair (I cut my hair short after we broke up).

He suddenly become so interested to see my new hair and he said he wont stop bugging me if I don't show him.
    so (with my ego) I tell him nothing important with my hair for him its no big deal and he replied saying that because I always tell him I wanna cut my hair and only now I really do it, so its important for him. I don't remember if i always tell him i wanna cut my hair.
    and yes, he didn't stop bugging me for hours until i show him my new hair.
    I really feel good actlly when I make him almost beg for it. I don't know why is it so important to him to see my new hair.

so, i finally show him my new hair and he replied saying that he likes it (he said it 3 times) and he even sent a voice message to me that sounds like 'thanks a lot beautiful woman' or 'thanks for love beautiful woman'. I'm sure he said 'thanks for love....' and then he told me he wanna go to Istanbul next year (before this I told him I wanna go there for our vacation plan but since we broke up I assume its not gonna happen anymore).
    and then he said 'see you next week' before he off his phone and he will show me new photos from Spain (he's waiting for his flight to Spain which he told me earlier from email).

he's acting like a little boy today which is so weird for me. he said he will cry many times about the hair thing.
    I don't know what is happening to him?
    what is he thinking? why he suddenly bring up about Istanbul and why suddenly my hair is so important to him?

part of me feel happy when he sent me the emails, but big part of me still mad and sad about our break up.
    I need your opinion. I'm confuse because he's acting so so weird.

Well you emailed him first. I'd be wary, he might see it as he broke up with you but can still have a side relationship with you since you're willing to talk and send him pictures.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
      Well you emailed him first. I'd be wary, he might see it as he broke up with you but can still have a side relationship with you since you're willing to talk and send him pictures.
      thanks for your comment.
      and yes, thats why I said I feel stupid for doing that.
      But the response from him is not what I expected.

Before this he sent me few emails and text messages (and he still tell me where he's going and what he will do for the day) but I wasn't interested to talk to him.
      I ignored him since he told me he's getting sick of the distance.

Comment

Working...
      X