This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idea To Possibly See Him Tomorrow!!!

So, our visit next weekend fell through. =\ BUT, I thought of another possible idea to get to see him. Today, he is out apple picking with a club from his school, so clearly he can take a little time out of his day to get away from his schoolwork. I was planning on driving somewhere upstate tomorrow to check out the fall foliage and spend the day in nature...then I realized I could possibly meet Anthony halfway! I am looking at buying him Amtrak train tickets from Rochester to Syracuse for tomorrow. It's an hour and a half ride for him. I'd drive up from Long Island and pick him up at the station, which is 5 hours from me. I don't mind driving that far. I was thinking he and I could go to a state park for the day and enjoy the beauty of nature together and spend some time with each other. =] I am just afraid he will say that he is overwhelmed by schoolwork. I know if he can go apple picking, he should be able to spare a few hours with his girlfriend. So, how should I ask or bring it up to him today? I really hope this works! I miss him so much and it'd be so nice to see him even for a few hours. He'll be home in 35 days, but when I see an opportunity, I cease it.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Just tell him upfront. That you really want to see it and you're willing to buy him a ticket and pick him up.
    If he says no, you will still see him in 35 days!

Comment

I agree, ask him straight out since you don't have an awful lot of time to arrange everything!

Comment

Things fell through. So 35 days it is! I guess it could be worse. He just has a computer organization project he needs to get done for Monday. It would end up being an all day thing if it worked out, including 3 hours of traveling for him. So, he will be home in 5 weeks or so. I can handle that. I'm a little sad, but I understand he needs to do well this quarter. He told me how much he wishes he could see me though and that he misses and loves me, but he won't be away forever.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
        X