Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend said she wants to marry me... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend said she wants to marry me... :)

We were texting yesterday, and I told her I loved her. The next text I got said exactly this:
    " I love you too...I want you to marry me:x"
    I replied back asking if she was serious.. and she said she was dead serious.. ♥
    After 8 months, I'm excited . My mom's happy for us too, even though at first she
    was kind of stand-offish. Now she said if I'm happy. As long as she gets grandkids,
    she doesn't care :P, Christmas break I will be going to see her. I'm truely, INLOVE!
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

We can get very excited and happy when we are in love yah : )
    My bf said it to me once 'I hope that one day you will want to be my wife!'.
    I cannot hide the fact that it made me smile and cry at the same time because I would soooooooooooooooooooo love to...
    I love him with all my heart, I really do~!

BUT...
    Personally, until we haven't lived together for at least a year, I wouldn't want to get married.
    Because when you live together, it's then that you can really get to know each other very well.

After a while, then I'd say go ahead and do get married.

I do hope it will work well for you guys and that you will get married eventually : )

cheers ~!
    ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

I'm happy for you! Just remember that while you're floating on cloud nine, you need an anchor to keep you grounded. Don't lose sight of reality in your bliss.

Comment

Awwww, This is so sweet. It reminded me of the time that my boyfriend expressed the fact that he wants me to be the mother of his children. Not exactly marriage, but I guess it was close enough, I fell too hard for him after that. XD

I really wish you guys luck on getting married!

Comment

Of course it won't be for a while >.<, I'm only 18 guys , but she was just saying, she does want me to marry her, I need to find where it's legal though.. the thing that caught me off guard is when I first met her I told her I didn't want to get married, cause I don't need a ring to prove I want to be with someone forever, but she asked me anyways, it surprised me! But I couldn't say no, ♥, we will be living together for a while before I make an actual descision of course, ^_^, I will be seeing her for christmas, if we can save enough money to get me down there of course.
          Rona A.
          &
          Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
          Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
          Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
          Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

Gosh, the first time my boyrfiend told me that he wanted to marry me actually started off as a "i want kids" convo, we both want kids and when i said my chances of having twins are high, he got sooooo happy and emotional. I posted that Bruno Mars song "I think i wanna marry you" song on my status and he said i would love to marry you. I cried. sure you're 18 but it never hurts to dream.

Comment

Working...
            X