Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 11 Days ever!

Hey everyone!
    Been MIA from the site a little bit because I was with my SO the passed 11 days. They were litterally the best days ever. The trip started off with me driving down to PA to get her and bring her back to Canada the next day. Made the 9 hour drive to my cottage where she, for the first time EVER, spent actually quality time with my family and had a Canadian Thanksgiving. Fist I would like to mention that my mom knows about my relationship with my GF but has been having to deal with understanding it for quite a while now. She doesn't disapprove, she just has to deal with things at her own pace, which is ok. All that to say that I was nervous as hell bringing my GF "home" for thanksgiving. But it went REALLY well. Mom and her got along really well and it was kind of amazing. A huge load lifted off my shoulders.

After the weekend, we headed back to my place where she spent the rest of the week. She stayed home and studied while I went to work. Coming home to her everyday was such a cool thing. It felt like we were living together. Kind of surreal. We spent the week snuggling, talking and...other stuff! lol Friday morning we drove back to PA where I spent a long weekend. We did even more relaxing and stuff.

This trip was needed because we've had a rough few months before that and we needed our "batteries recharged". We promised each other to be strong and to communicate/talk about our feelings a lot. We both got a taste of what our future holds and it has comfirmed that it is what we BOTH want.

Next stop, NYC for her Birthday in December!! I can't wait.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

So good to hear, glad your trip went so well
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Awwww congratss ^.^
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yay glad the trip went well!

Comment

It sounds like you had a great time! Glad to hear all went well

Comment

Thats awesome
            " There is always hope.