Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with being far away in this situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with being far away in this situation...

Hello all!!! So my situation isn't really horrible but it does definitely affect me, especially since I'm in a LDR. The situation is that I'm not sure how to deal with not being able to help my SO when she's having a tough day. I know that she appreciates how well I listen and how I try to give construction criticism when she does have a tough day. She'll have a rough day due to work or family or whatnot. All I can do is listen...which I LOVE to do but it's not the same as being able to hold her and kiss her forehead and do everything I can to make her day better. I literally get chest pains when I can't do that for her, breaks my heart sometimes.

Does anyone have any like practice or exercise method or anything that can help with the way I feel? I know it's not a BAD thing to feel this way but it certainly isn't fun for me. I'm definitely not asking for a way to escape my feelings, just a way to cope with not being able to see her.

Thanks for any help guys. I appreciate it immensely.

When im having a bad day my SO will web cam with me or send me funny or cute vídeos to help
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

Working...
    X