Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so excited I just want to tell somebody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited I just want to tell somebody!

I've just booked flights for my first visit to see my bf!!

I'm so bloody excited but I can't tell him till Monday as he's away with no way of contacting me until Monday morning!! And I don't want to tell other people before he knows (maybe I'm weird but it just seems wrong!) so I'm all excited with no-one to tell!

I'm going over Christmas so had to take a bit of a hit with expensive flights but it'll be worth it!

Anyone else having Christmas with there SO?

Ahhhhhh so excited!!!!!!

That's all

Their*.... I just couldn't let it slip!

Comment

I'm having Christmas with my SO too. I've been bugging him to hurry up and book his flight already. I want a date to look forward to and count down until!

Annnd, I found out he's coming two week earlier than expected hehehehehehe
      Our Story
      Met on www.chat-avenue.com on December 27, 2010
      Met in person on Decemeber 29, 2010
      Long distance from Jan 2011-March 2013
      Lived an hour away from each other March 2013-June 2013
      Living together June 2013 -August 2013!
      Long distance from Sept 2013 - unknown

Living happily in a monagmish relationship since December 29, 2010

Comment

I'm going to spend Christmas with my daughters, then go see my SO the next day. We will also spend New Years together! The plans are starting to come together and I am sooo excited!
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Congratulations you must be super excited. I'm spending christmas with my folks, won't see my guy till May

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
          Second visit scheduled May 2013
          Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

I get my Christmas with my GF! I get to her place in late November.

Comment

My boyfriend is coming "home" (his former home) on December 19th, and leaving January 2nd. We were originally CD, but December 24th/25th/26th was reserved for family time, and last year he went away for a whole week after that, so we haven't had the chance to spend our holidays together. But this year most of the break I will be seeing him! I'm excited to get 2 weeks with him!
              started dating: 12/08/12
              "i love you": 04/12/13
              el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
              montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
              el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
              montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
              el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
              el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
              el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
              san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
              san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Congratulations on the upcoming visit. Visits are always so exciting!

I will also spend Christmas and NYE with my loving SO and I can't be any happier. This will be our first Christmas together, so we are very excited and looking forward to it. Just 49 days left to be together again, yay!!!

Comment

That's exciting!! Your first visit to your SO and you're spending Christmas with him!! Congratulations and have fun!!

I'm going to be spending Christmas with my SO too... but over webcam unfortunately! So not as exciting. We haven't spent a Christmas in person yet, but one day that will be different!

Have an awesome trip and a memorable Christmas together!

Comment

Ahhh so many people spending the holidays with SO

Squeeker- We used to be CD so it's our second Christmas together but first visit since he left, I can't wait to see him!

I'm sure you'll have Christmas together one day. In the mean time have an awesome Skype Christmas!

Comment

That's fantastic! I'm really happy for you
                      This will be our third Christmas but the first we get to spend together. He'll come to visit me here for Christmas and then we'll leave together to spend New Year with his family. I'm just soooooo excited so I totally know how you feel

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me! I'm so excited to tell him (I've been waiting to get paid for ages, he knows I'm booking just not when). In like a child in a toy shop in so excited- very not like me!

Comment

Originally posted by redapple View Post
                          Ahhh so many people spending the holidays with SO

Squeeker- We used to be CD so it's our second Christmas together but first visit since he left, I can't wait to see him!

I'm sure you'll have Christmas together one day. In the mean time have an awesome Skype Christmas!
                          Oh I see! That's still so exciting!! and Thanks I will too I'm sure!

Comment

That's brilliant! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be spending Christmas with my SO as well, hopefully! It's what we're planning on anyway, I just haven't booked the tickets yet because there's still some issues with money, but the plan is for me to go over there on December 11th and back home on January 17th

Met online: February 2011
                            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

funny you should mention christmas....i booked a one way ticket for my girlfriend the other day...as we are closing the distance...for january 22nd...and i asked her if she wanted to save our christmas until she is here...she thought that was sweet...i think it will be really fun for the both of us...soooo can't wait

Comment

Working...
                              X