Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An awesome app for LDRs!

It's called Pair

You can thumbkiss, sketch together, record videos and take pictures but it's completely private, you can put a password on it so no one can access the conversation. It's made for couples who are far apart. It is all in the app description but, check it out!

My SO and I have been using it for a while now and it is fabulous.

It is also an android app!

(i can't post links yet so, googling "pair app" is the best thing to do, or just search it in the app store (duh, lol, sorry i'm tired).

We've used Pair for about 6 months until just before summer. It had lots of cute features like you mentioned, sketching was my favourite we mostly appreciated having a special app just for the two of us.

However, it became terribly slow and buggy, over time we couldn't even load the picture gallery anymore which was a real shame, and the updates and bug fixes were coming up really slowly. Eventually we gave up on it.

We've been trying out an app called Avocado which is also a messenger just for couples. It's beautiful and has lots of cute features similar to Pair, and some extra, and it also has a web version which is a great plus. However, notifications are unreliable which annoyed us to the point of switching back to WhatsApp.

We love trying out new apps but we always seem to go back to WhatsApp in the end, it's just the most reliable and comprehensive phone to phone messenger out there.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

If you look in the technology section there's lots if app suggestions- pair seems to be a common one that people like! Me and the SO use it but not very often, maybe we will more once he goes to work. But yes check out the technology forum!

Comment

Working...
      X