No Update Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Update Yet

my fiance still doesn't know if he has lung, colon cancer, another kind of cancer, or ???. he still hasn't had any testing done. he's been coughing up tons of blood and has gone to the hospital but they refuse to do anything because his doctor has to handle things. so whenever he's gone to the hospital there's nothing they will do. I'm hoping this week he'll get a date for his testing. also, him and I are going to have a talk about Living Wills, end of life options, and cancer. he told me today that he's wanted to have this talk with me for quite some time. given all his symptoms he's approaching things like he has limited time left.

ugh...this is so sad to hear...how incredibly hard it must be for both of you...and the fact that he is having to wait around for his doctor while coughing up blood?...that seem ridiculous to me...hopefully they get their shit together soon and get down to the root of the problem...and as hard as it is...i think it prolly is a good idea to do the living will and end of life options now...before it is too late...and someone else has to make the decisions...good luck...to both of you....my thoughts are with you

Comment

That's terrible! It must be so hard to know that he's in a hospital where they're supposed to help him, and that they just don't/can't do anything yet for whatever reason. I don't really know what to say, but I'm really sorry to hear the situation is so bad... I'll keep you both in my thoughts. *hugs!*

Comment

I'm sorry you have to go through this! It must be so hard.. I hope the doctors get their act together soon and that he recovers.. Sending postive thoughts and prayers your way..

Comment

Wow. This is so sad. It's terrible that the hospital won't do anything for him. I hope he is able to get some answers soon and that it's not as bad as he is thinking. I will keep the both of you in my thoughts as you go through this difficult period.

Comment

I am so sorry... I am praying for you and your fiancé!
            Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Sending heaps of positive thoughts your way. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
              “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Working...
              X