He got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got me!

So last night just as I was suppose to go to bed Andy asked me to turn my camera on, I thought it was a bit weird cause it was very late but I said ok and turned it on...

He then told me that he's not coming on Friday and my heart just stopped for a second until I read the next line:

I'm coming on Tuesday .

He'll be here tomorrow!!! I can't believe it, I'm so happy!
    Such a great surprise, he just wanted to see my face when he told me that

Quite a pointless post I know but just wanted to share the happy news!

Oh that's cool, congrats

Comment

>w< SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by folclor View Post
        >w< SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
        LOL!

Comment

yaaaay thats awesome!!!

Comment

Awww how awesome is that :> I'm so happy for you!

Comment

lol, cute! bet you were rly surprised! ^^
              now you have even less days to wait, yaay!

Comment

Awe that is sweet My bf showed up one night like that and I freaked. I was so happy. I really didn't think he was coming since he was suppose to come the night before but he came the next day just for one night. I was thinking of surprising him at some point with just a weekend visit when I know he is gonna be off. I think he would be shocked but I also think he wouldn't mind. This won't happen for a while though, it's just a thought.

Hope you enjoy your visit with your SO! If you are like me you wont be able to sleep tonight. I know last weekend when I went to see my bf, I was up for 27hrs I was too excited lol

Comment

I AM excited!!

@Paris: I would love to do a surprise visit too, I know Andy would love it but it's impossible for me at the moment anyway.
                  I hope you get to do yours soon enough!
                  I was so shocked last night I just cried cause I was so happy.. Pathetic I know

Comment

Yay! I'm excited for you both!!!

My boyfriend surprised me once the night before my birthday. He was really sneaky- I was really surprised! I had thought for the past week or so that he might come if he was able to ask off from work, but he said that he couldn't, so I was feeling disappointed. He really thought it out. I can always tell when he's driving, so that evening on his trip he only called when he was stopped somewhere. Then he called late- around 10:00pm and said that I should relax before my birthday, take a bath, put on my pj's, etc.

Then he started to tell me how sad he was that he couldn't make it for my birthday, that he was just going to get in the car and drive down, and I said, "No! You need to work!" and he said "Nope! I'm coming!" and hung up the phone. 2 seconds later, there was a loud knock at my door, and it was so unexpected that it never even registered to me that it was him until I looked through the peephole on the door. Even then, I was sooo in shock. It took me several hours for me to feel like it wasn't all a dream. Best birthday present ever!

Comment

@ Rach: Ah god, that's sweet! ♥ Would be the best surpise ever.. :> Maybe it wouldn't be as easy for me and Sam to do but I sure would love that

Comment

ty for sharing this

Comment

Working...
                        X