No announcement yet.

Advice urgently needed: Meeting my bf for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes me feel so much better! Thanks for posting that Nikki!
    February 2012 -- met online
    August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
    April 2013 -- met in person
    June 2013 -- broke up
    July 2013 -- back together
    August 2013 -- 2nd visit
    October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
    April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Many thanks to all of the posts here. I'm crazy nervous about meeting my SO and I keep thinking I won't be pretty enough D:

These posts give me confidence though!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisBeTheVerse View Post
        Originally posted by D.4C View Post
        for us..we met the first time late this last september...and i had bought the ticked months prior...so we had alot of time to talk about things...what we ecpected...what made us nervous...everything...when the day finally came...i knew she was nervous...but as i watched her walk in off the plane...i could see a big smile come to her face as soon as she saw me...so i walked up to her as she approached me...and we locked arms around each other...and i could feel her shaking from nerves...and as we held each other...i whispered in her ear...it's ok hunni...and i could feel those shakes slowly leave her body...we kissed...and we walked to the baggage claim...hand in hand...hugged and kissed while we waited for her suitcase...i didn't wanna let her go...we didn't have real big expectations sexually actually...i actually told her that just because she was coming here...that she had to sleep in the same bed as me if she didn't feel comfortable enough...i have an extra bedroom here at the house...but...that went out the door...she was super comfortable...and it was natural to just be able to be together...and snuggle and cuddle...and kiss and that...it was an awesome week to say the least
        I think I just melted!
        ^Seconded

Comment

Working...
        X