Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which chat/web-page did you met your love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er... not all of us met on a chat or website... or online at all. There is also a thread about this here: https://members.lovingfromadistance....eet-Online-How

My SO and I met playing an online game called MapleStory.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

we actually met through Connecting Singles..... a dating site with a forum attached..... but we never talked there...

then a whole bunch of us went to a group on FB.... and still we didn't talk....

then my ex gave up on me, and my SO noticed I was so cranky..... we got closer then and from that moment on, it started. ... almost a year ago..
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

We met on a site called OKCupid, funnily enough since I've always had the thought that dating-sites didn't work and just went on it to find friends... But I found much more

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

We met on IRC technically, I think - in an online game-related channel.

Comment

He met me on Youtube... then added me on Facebook... so I guess WE met on Facebook.
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

www.cybersocieties.com

it really doesn't work that well anymore...the owner of the website has pretty much let it go...but we met there...and have been friends ever since...6+ years worth...and we just finally started a relationship july 4th...when we were finally both available...and discussed what we both felt and everything...she came here at the end of september for a week...into october...and now we have chosen the date to close the distance..january 22nd...and it can't come soon enough

Comment

We met on an art blog/forum. I do digital art and B is an art teacher for Junior High kids.
                February 2012 -- met online
                August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                April 2013 -- met in person
                June 2013 -- broke up
                July 2013 -- back together
                August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

We met on a Science Fiction forum.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Omegle

Comment

AspieAffection.com! A friendship/relationship site for people with Aspergers syndrome to meet similar individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
                        We met on a site called OKCupid, funnily enough since I've always had the thought that dating-sites didn't work and just went on it to find friends... But I found much more
                        i met my fiance on OKC also. =P

Comment

I met my SO on an anime/manga based RPG forum. But it died years ago ):

Notes:
                          Met: 8.17.09
                          Started Dating: 8.20.09
                          First Met: 10.2.10
                          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

eharmony <3

Comment

I met him on chatroulette (it was second time i went there) there are lots of crazy ppl, but some of them were normal and i enjoyed talking to ppl from over the world. When i saw him he had a mask so i couldnt see his face and he couldnt see my face. We talked during 5 hours and everything started from that night. after that day there is not days we havent talked. then we guessed that we fall in love and some weeks ago he came to me for 1 week and now we are a real couple <3

Comment

Working...
                              X