This morning's text message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning's text message

Hi everyone. I've been a member for maybe a week and I've been getting my feet wet reading all of your posts and encouragement for one another and thought...Yes, this is where I want to be.

With that said...this is the text message that I received this morning from my SO and wanted to share.

"Good morning love of my life. Boy I wish I met up with you before I ever left for Florida. But I am also grateful for Katie. She has brought my so much joy while her mother has brought me so much pain. Now my life seems to have become whole again thanks to your love. You are not only considered by me as a girlfriend but a best friend which is very important in relationships. You are my smile when the day is bad, you are my sholder to cry on when life gets tough, you are my confidant when I need to talk, you are the woman who puts up with a lot of extra baggage and shows me the brightness and endless possabilities for a very happy and lucky future. Thank you for your friendship, love, support, and understanding, and thank you for lending me your hand and showing me the way. I love you. Have a great day at work."

We had gone to the same high school different grades (me 92' him 93')...he moved to FL 5 years ago. Katie is his beautiful daughter.

This text left me speachless. Funny but he is able to do that alot.
    Last edited by CatCountry; July 13, 2010, 06:44 PM.

its beautiful

Comment

Very sweet! Welcome to the site!

Comment

awwww so sweet!

Comment

What a lovely message. Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

That's so sweet. I'm glad he has you and his beautiful baby, no matter who the mother is. Long as he has you two, he's got it made!

Comment

Working...
            X